- RiverPark Small Cap Growth Fund (tickers: RPSZX, institutional; RPSFX, retail), which seeks long‐term capital appreciation by investing primarily in the securities of small capitalization companies and is managed internally by the team that left Baron Funds to found RiverPark;
- RiverPark/Gravity Long-Biased Fund (tickers: RGLZX, institutional; RGLBX, retail), managed by Adam Seessel, a former analyst for the Baron Funds and a portfolio manager at the Davis Funds. Gravity seeks to combine a patient value discipline with thoughtful management of market exposure, an approach that historically has been available only to investors within the alternative investment universe; and,
- RiverPark Short Term High Yield Fund (ticker: RPHIX, institutional; RPHYX, retail, sub-advised by Cohanzick Management, headed by David Sherman. The fund focuses on short-term high-yield securities with effective maturities of three years or less for which Cohanzick believes credit ratings do not accurately reflect a company's ability to meet their short-term credit obligations.
RiverPark Advisors Comments On The Sale Of Grail Advisors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.