- RiverPark Small Cap Growth Fund (tickers: RPSZX, institutional; RPSFX, retail), which seeks long‐term capital appreciation by investing primarily in the securities of small capitalization companies and is managed internally by the team that left Baron Funds to found RiverPark;
- RiverPark/Gravity Long-Biased Fund (tickers: RGLZX, institutional; RGLBX, retail), managed by Adam Seessel, a former analyst for the Baron Funds and a portfolio manager at the Davis Funds. Gravity seeks to combine a patient value discipline with thoughtful management of market exposure, an approach that historically has been available only to investors within the alternative investment universe; and,
- RiverPark Short Term High Yield Fund (ticker: RPHIX, institutional; RPHYX, retail, sub-advised by Cohanzick Management, headed by David Sherman. The fund focuses on short-term high-yield securities with effective maturities of three years or less for which Cohanzick believes credit ratings do not accurately reflect a company's ability to meet their short-term credit obligations.
RiverPark Advisors Comments On The Sale Of Grail Advisors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.