Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE:MTX) will sponsor a conference call on Friday, April 29, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time to discuss its first quarter 2011 financial results.
The call is open to the public but active participation will be limited to investors and analysts. The conference call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Minerals Technologies Inc.'s web site at http://www.mineralstech.com. To listen to the call, go to the MTI web site and click on Investor information.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson Reuters’ individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
Minerals Technologies Inc. is a global resource- and technology-based
growth company that develops, produces and markets worldwide a broad
range of specialty mineral, mineral-based and synthetic mineral products
and related systems and services. The company recorded sales of $1.0
billion in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV