Global X Silver Miners ETF (SIL)
Although gold has managed to break through previous all time highs, silver is the resource that is currently dominating precious metal-related discourse. As the white metal powers through the $42 per ounce level, analysts and market commentators are beginning to focus their attention on the $50 nominal all time highs.
Worries about the state of the global economic recovery, and inflation concerns could help to push silver higher in the days ahead. Investors looking for equity exposure to this popular precious metal should turn to SIL.
SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF (XHB)This week's economic calendar is filled with housing-related data that should provide investors with clues as to the state of the real estate industry. Despite my optimism towards the ongoing economic recovery, real estate continues to be a cloudy region of the markets. Supply concerns continue to threaten the stability of prices and it is difficult to tell when strength will return. XHB could prove interesting to watch as the markets digest data relating to new and existing home sales, housing starts, and housing prices. However, I urge investors to stick to the sidelines when it comes to the residential real estate industry. Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV