OSHA Chiefs Headline Inaugural Carolinas AGC Safety Conference
CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 15, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Carolinas Associated General Contractors ( Carolinas AGC) hosted its inaugural Safety & Health Conference March 30-31 in Concord, NC. North Carolina Labor Commissioner Cherie Berry and Administrator of South Carolina OSHA Dottie Ison updated more than 100 construction professionals on current local issues and future trends vital to construction safety.
Nationally recognized presenters, including Bill Simms of the Bill Simms Company, Howard Mavity of Fisher and Phillips LLP, and Dan Murphy with Zurich NA, and others presented information on how to change workplace behaviors to improve safety and productivity, understand and affect your experience modification rate (EMR), post-injury management best practices, and much more.
Carolinas AGC is pleased to add the Safety & Health Conference to its array of safety resources for contractors.Carolinas AGC builds its 2,700 members' businesses through workforce development, business development, profit management, and workers' compensation insurance. Visit CAGC at www.cagc.org. Follow Carolinas AGC Safety & Health on Twitter! For additional information: Lori Tharp, Director, Communications & Sub/Supplier Networks, 704/372-1450 ext. 5227, email@example.com SOURCE Carolinas Associated General Contractors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV