Telecom Italia SPA Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (TI.A)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Telecom Italia SPA (NYSE:TI.A) is Monday, April 18, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 85 cents per share. At a price of $13.57 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 11.1%. The average volume for Telecom Italia SPA has been 169,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Telecom Italia SPA has a market cap of $26.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 25.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Telecom Italia S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides fixed-line and mobile telecommunications, Internet, and media services. The company also operates in office and system solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV