DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHT) will release its first quarter 2011 earnings before market open on Monday April 18, 2011 and will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. (EDT) on Monday April 18, 2011 to discuss the results for the quarter. Individuals can access the call by dialing 1 888 935 4575 within the United States and +44 207 806 1953 for international callers. The passcode is “DHT”. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section on DHT's website at http://www.dhtankers.com.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the call ends, through April 24, 2011. To access the replay, dial 1 866 932 5017 within the United States or +44 207 111 1244 for international callers and enter 3221784# as the conference ID number. The archived webcast will also be available at http://www.dhtankers.com.
About DHT Holdings, Inc. (“DHT”)
DHT operates a fleet of double-hull crude oil tankers. The company’s
fleet currently consists of four very large crude carriers, which are
tankers ranging in size from 200,000 to 320,000 deadweight tons, or
‘‘dwt,’’ two Suezmax tankers, which are tankers ranging in size from
130,000 to 170,000 dwt, and four Aframax tankers, which are tankers
ranging in size from 80,000 to 120,000 dwt. The company’s fleet
principally operates on international routes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV