Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE:MLP) has been informed by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that it is no longer on its “Watch List” and is now considered a “company back in compliance” in accordance with NYSE continued listing standards. The decision came as a result of MLP’s consistent positive performance with respect to its business plan and the achievement of compliance with the NYSE’s minimum market capitalization requirements.
The NYSE notified the Company in January 2010 that it was not in compliance with the NYSE’s continued listing standards and required the Company to submit a business plan to achieve compliance within 18 months.
“The Company’s return to compliance is a major accomplishment, made possible by the efforts and dedication of our employees, the vision and guidance of our Board of Directors, and the support and confidence of our shareholders,” stated Warren H. Haruki, chairman and interim CEO.
About Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc., organized in 1909, is a landholding, real estate development and asset management company headquartered on Maui, Hawaii. The Company owns approximately 23,000 acres of land on Maui, including its principal development, the Kapalua Resort, a 1,650 acre master-planned, destination resort community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV