- dependence on key personnel;
- maintaining revenue from subscriptions for the Company's products;
- protection of intellectual property rights;
- changes in market and economic conditions, including global financial uncertainty;
- fluctuations in the Company's assets under management due to broadly based changes in the values of equity and debt securities, redemptions by investors and other factors;
- dependence for revenue and profits from EULAV Asset Management, a Delaware business trust, which provides investment management and distribution, marketing and administrative services to the Value Line Funds;
- competition in the fields of publishing, copyright data and investment management;
- the impact of government regulation on the Company's business and the uncertainties of litigation and regulatory proceedings;
- availability of free or low cost investment data through discount brokers or generally over the internet;
- there is a risk that, while the restructuring transaction that closed on December 23, 2010, was and is believed to comply with the requirements of the Settlement, the Company might be required to take additional steps to insure compliance, which could have negative consequences to the Company's consolidated financial statements;
- terrorist attacks and natural disasters; and
- other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to the risks described in Item 1A, "Risk Factors" of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended April 30, 2010 and in Part II, Item 1A of this Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and other risks and uncertainties from time to time.
Value Line, Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.