Warnaco Group Reaches New 52-Week High (WRC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Warnaco Group (NYSE:WRC) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $60.91, above its previous 52-week high of $60.87 with 155,743 shares traded as of 11:37 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 768,400 shares over the past 30 days. Warnaco Group has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. The Warnaco Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, sources, markets, licenses, and distributes a range of intimate apparel, sportswear, and swimwear worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, below the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 20.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your WRC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV