NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Analysts favor these nine stocks, as indicated by the 100% buy ratings. In addition, most of these stocks will likely outperform their peers and broader markets, based on the upside implied from their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks have an upside potential of up to 262% with a mean upside value of around 74%.
9. WR Grace & Co (GRA) is engaged in the production and sale of specialty chemicals and materials worldwide. It operates in two business segments: Grace Davison and Grace Construction Products (GCP).
During fourth quarter 2010, the company reported earnings of 60 cents per share compared to 63 cents per share in the year-ago period. However, during 2010, earnings almost tripled to $2.78 per share from 98 cents per share during 2009. At the end of Dec. 2010, cash and cash equivalents stood at $1.02 billion, up 13.7% from $893 million a year earlier.
The company recently opened two new manufacturing facilities in Colombia and Panama, thereby expanding its footprint in Latin America, an emerging region that is key to the company's growth strategy. During 2010, sales from emerging regions contributed 33% to total revenue, up 29% from 2009.Looking forward to 2011, the company expects revenue growth of 7%-10% to $2.85-$2.95 billion. Key growth drivers are escalating demand, new products, and better pricing. Furthermore, adjusted EBITDA is expected in the range of $365-$385 million, growing 12%-18% year-over-year. All the five analysts covering the stock rate a buy on it. The stock has 20% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $45.35, analysts polled by Bloomberg envisage. The stock has gained 32% during the past one year and currently trades at an attractive P/E of 14.2
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV