TORONTO, April 13 /PRNewswire/ - MaxLife Fund Corp. (MXFD) announced today the filing of a Form 15 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). MXFD filed the Form 15 with the SEC in order to effect a termination of registration of its common stock under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934.
Upon the filing of Form 15, the Company's obligation to file periodic and current reports with the SEC, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, were immediately suspended. The Company expects the registration of its common stock will be terminated 90 days after the filing of Form 15 with the SEC. The Company's shares are quoted on the OTCQB quotations system.
MXFD is taking action for a number of reasons. Suspending the Company's SEC reporting obligations will allow it to avoid substantial legal, accounting and other expenses associated with reporting compliance. Additionally, the April 8 - April 21, 2011 trading suspension of our common stock by the SEC and accompanying press release, will likely hinder our operations moving forward.
CONTACT INFO.Bennett Kurtz MaxLife Fund Corp. Direct: 416.200.0657 email@example.com SOURCE MaxLife Fund Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV