China Valves Technology Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CVVT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- China Valves Technology (Nasdaq:CVVT) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $3.91, below its previous 52-week high of $13.35 with 440,181 shares traded as of 3:56 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 674,100 shares over the past 30 days. China Valves Technology has a market cap of $142.7 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 61.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. China Valves Technology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and selling low, medium, and high-pressure metal valves for customers in the electricity, petroleum, chemical, water, gas, nuclear power station, and metal industries in China. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.2, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.6.
- Practice your CVVT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV