BALTIMORE, April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SC&H Capital, an investment banking and advisory firm to middle market businesses, served as the exclusive financial advisor to JKA Technologies, Inc. (JKA Tech) in their sale to The KEYW Corporation (NASDAQ: KEYW), a market-leading provider of agile cyber superiority and cybersecurity solutions, primarily for U.S. Government intelligence and defense customers.
JKA Tech, based in Columbia, Maryland, is a highly regarded provider of cyber superiority solutions to the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC). JKA Tech offers a broad range of mission critical cyber superiority solutions and support including network engineering, information assurance, and systems and software engineering. The Company's primary mission is to offer high caliber information technology solutions to the Federal customer. They have approximately 65 employees, of whom approximately 60 have security clearances at the highest level.
This is KEYW's tenth acquisition since beginning operations in August 2008, and the first acquisition this year. This acquisition brings KEYW to over 780 highly skilled employees, with over 80% cleared at the highest level.
About SC&H CapitalSC&H Capital, an affiliate of SC&H Group, LLC, is an investment banking advisory firm to middle market businesses. SC&H Capital supports their investment banking activity with a full suite of strategic and financial resources to assist companies in the development and execution of strategic plans and initiatives. In conjunction with SC&H Group, LLC, SC&H Capital tailors their advisory services to ensure that their clients receive pertinent and valuable advice in every stage of the business life cycle -- not just at the time of sale. Securities offered through Stout Causey Capital Corporation, member FINRA. Contact: Katie Lochte (for SC&H Capital)410-785-8052 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SC&H Capital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV