NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Kadant (KAI) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $322 million market cap, papermaking equipment company flipped to a profit of $5.2 million compared to a loss of $1.7 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on seven U.S. common stocks for April 12, 2011. In total, four stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Kadant reported $73.3 million in revenue, an increase of 29.1% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Kadant: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$18.3 million market cap, healthcare IT company, Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Streamline Health Solutions reported a net loss of $1.8 million, down from a profit of $1.6 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue decreased by 21.8% to $4.9 million. Learn more about Streamline Health Solutions: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV