Also see: Baidu, Intermune: Analysts' New Ratings
Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGES
Artio Global (ART) numbers lowered at Goldman. Shares of ART now seen reaching $16, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also cut, as the company is seeing asset outflows. Neutral rating.Comcast (CMCSA) estimates upped at Morgan Stanley through 2012, Morgan Stanley said. NBC Universal joint-venture should add to earnings. Equal-weight rating and $27 price target. Lamar Advertising (LAMR) target reduced at Morgan Stanley to $40, Morgan Stanley said. Local growth remains elusive. Equal-weight rating. Moody's (MCO) estimates, target raised at Benchmark. Shares of MCO now seen reaching $38. Estimates also increased, given higher bond issuances. Buy rating. Murphy Oil (MUR) numbers boosted at Oppenheimer. Shares of MUR now seen reaching $90. Estimates also upped, to reflect higher oil prices. Outperform rating. Philip Morris (PM) price target higher at Credit Suisse to $64 given favorable FX movements and strong cash flow, Credit Suisse said. Maintain Outperform rating. Riverbed Technology (RVBD) estimates increased at Goldman through 2012. Company is seeing higher sales and keeping a tight lid on costs. Neutral rating and $43 price target. Sandisk (SNDK) estimates increased at Sterne Agee through 2012. Strong pricing can expand margins. Buy rating and $65 price target.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV