Measured Resource of 552,000 tons of halloysitic clay from the Dragon Pit area:
|Area||Acres||Resource||Clay||Av Thickness||% Average Clay Content|
- Western Area - 6.33 acres.
The Western area drilled from 2003 to 2006 includes 44 boreholes totalling 9,448ft and covers an area of 6.33 acres. Of 216 samples collected, 185 were tested for their mineralogy (XRD) and 131 for their chemistry (XRF). This area is dominantly altered Monzonite with some veins and fissures of whitish clay with kaolinite, halloysite and alunite. One area covering 0.8 acres shows an average value of 25.6% halloysite. Within the altered monzonite visible pyrite is observed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV