NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Telecom Argentina (NYSE:TEO) is tomorrow, April 14, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.11 per share. At a price of $25.25 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 9.7%. The average volume for Telecom Argentina has been 157,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Telecom Argentina has a market cap of $5 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Telecom Argentina S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides fixed-line telecommunication services and other telephone-related services in Argentina. It operates in two segments, Voice, Data, and Internet; and Wireless. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.5, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 10.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.6.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TEO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV