Monster High's popularity grew in 2010. It "was the number one new fashion doll line of 2010," Whitfield said -- and in 2011 Monster High will add new characters and two new books to its roster of affiliated products.
"Mattel will continue to pursue
"Monster High is the first of a planned series of brand franchises to be offered by Mattel, versus a focus upon toys and commercials previously," she said.Adding to Monster High's expected successes this year will be a greater supply of the line's toys available on the market, as well as licensed products, including apparel, accessories and books.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV