Hasbro's Beyblade line of high-performance spinning top toys have been around through several incarnations for over a decade, gaining in popularity throughout the early 2000s.
The Beyblade line's sales peaked in 2003 at $300 million, though the product has been in short supply in recent years, Whitfield said.
But production of the toys is expected to increase by the middle of 2011 with international distribution growing to 44 countries this year, from 22 countries last year.Available his fall, in time for the holiday shopping season, Beyblades will debut a new line of electronic spinning tops called Extreme Top System IR Spin Control. Next ... Monster High
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV