Rock Star Mickey
For a new generation of Dance Star Mickey fans -- and you know who you are -- this year Fisher Price will launch Rock Star Mickey.
Mickey plays three classic rock songs, including You Really Got Me. Aspiring child singers can also rock out with Mickey through the "You're a rock star" mode.
The featured plush toy in 2011, Rock Star Mickey follows the success of Dance Star Mickey in 2010. It will be available on Sept. 13 and will retail for $49.99.If the toy is to prove successful with kids though, it will face some competition. "We believe Hasbro's new Let's Rock Elmo may give Mickey a run for the top plush toy in 2011," Whitfield said. "This year with Rock Star Mickey, we're bringing the pure magical experience of music and movement to the youngest fans. It's all about the fun and excitement of being in the rock star moment," Diana Dunn-Graves, vice president, marketing at Fisher-Price, said in a statement. "Mickey will encourage kids to get on their feet, sing, dance and rock along with him. We think he can even teach today's artists a move or two." Next ... KRE-O
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV