Let's Rock Elmo
Hasbro recently inked a decade-long licensing agreement for Sesame Street that began in 2011, usurping a role Mattel previously enjoyed.
Last year the line sold under $80 million as Mattel phased it out, but it's expected to grow in 2011 with the launch of Let's Rock Elmo and other education-based toys featuring Elmo and the roster of Sesame Street stars, according to Sterne Agee analyst Margaret Whitfield.
Let's Rock Elmo and Hasbro's line of Sesame Street toys will be available in 25 countries by this fall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV