- Basic spirometry tests (breath flow and volume) to advanced diagnostic pulmonary function assessments (breathing mechanics and effectiveness of gas transport from the lungs into the circulation system);
- Exercise assessment in rehabilitation and therapeutic monitoring centers for assessing respiratory and cardiac capacity to perform activities of daily living; and
- Respiratory measurements combined with caloric assessment to determine appropriate nutritional requirements for patients in critical care/cardiac units.
Angeion’s Medical Graphics Business Awarded National Group Purchasing Contract By The Premier Healthcare Alliance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.