Angeion’s Medical Graphics Business Awarded National Group Purchasing Contract By The Premier Healthcare Alliance
Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN) announced that it has been awarded a three-year contract with Premier Purchasing Partners L.P., the group-purchasing unit of Premier Inc. of Charlotte, NC and a leading performance improvement alliance for healthcare providers. The agreement is for Angeion’s complete line of MedGraphics® cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems, including related supplies and services. Effective July 1, 2011, Premier members will have direct access to specially negotiated pricing and terms for MedGraphics systems that diagnose heart and lung disorders while in their earliest stages and monitor therapy across the spectrum of care for such conditions as heart failure or asthma and other forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
“We are proud to have been selected to supply Premier members for the next three years with our full line of cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems and services,” said Phil Smith, Angeion’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “This agreement will provide Premier’s broad base of members easier access to our innovative technologies and world-class services while at the same time, offering them a greater array of options to achieve successful outcomes and effective care management for their patients.”
MedGraphics provides essential clinical information to healthcare professionals through non-invasive cardiorespiratory assessment to improve care of patients in leading hospitals, clinics, and physician offices throughout the U.S. and in more than 75 countries around the world.
MedGraphics’ portfolio extends from:
- Basic spirometry tests (breath flow and volume) to advanced diagnostic pulmonary function assessments (breathing mechanics and effectiveness of gas transport from the lungs into the circulation system);
- Exercise assessment in rehabilitation and therapeutic monitoring centers for assessing respiratory and cardiac capacity to perform activities of daily living; and
- Respiratory measurements combined with caloric assessment to determine appropriate nutritional requirements for patients in critical care/cardiac units.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV