11 Large-Caps With Upside: Analysts
6. Panasonic (PC) manufactures and sells electronic and electric products for consumers, businesses and industrial users worldwide.
Panasonic delivered an outstanding third quarter on the back of strong sales and rationalization of material costs and other general expenses, compensating for severe price competition, appreciation of the yen and rising material costs.
Net sales for the third quarter increased 21% year-over-year with overseas sales growing faster. Domestic sales and overseas sales were up 19% and 23%, respectively. Net income increased 25% during the third quarter on a constant currency basis, compared to the year-ago quarter.The management is finalizing its growth strategies and reorganizing the business structure between subsidiaries like Sanyo and aims to maximize synergies for the entire Panasonic Group. Analysts expect an upside of 51% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV