NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Panasonic (PC), Sumitomo Mitsui Financial (SMFG), Mizuho Financial Group (MFG), Canon (CAJ), Nomura Holdings (NMR), Hitachi (HIT), Syngenta (SYT), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG), Barclays Plc (BCS), Rio Tinto (RIO) and VALE (VALE) have upside potential of 27% to 128%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
We have identified stocks from Brazil, Switzerland, U.K. and Japan panning diverse sectors such as electronics, metals and mining, banking and financials and agri-business with a minimum market capitalization of $18 billion
These stocks are expected to gain up to 128% over the next 12 months with a mean upside value of around 53%, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
In comparison, other stocks such as BP (BP), Vodafone (VOD), Sterlite Industries (SLT), HDFC Bank (HDB), Credit Suisse Group (CS), British Billiton (BBL), HSBC (HBC) and Coco Cola (PKX) are expected to give a return 10% to 20%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV