NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
(MS) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $40.3 billion market cap, financial holding company grew by 35.5% to a profit of $836 million compared to the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for April 11, 2011. In total, 13 stocks were upgraded and no stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Morgan Stanley reported $8.9 billion in revenue, an increase of 14.9% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Morgan Stanley: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$6.0 billion market cap, industrial sensor company, Sensata Technologies Hldg NV (ST) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Sensata Technologies Hldg NV reported a net income of $68.6 million, up 392% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue increased by 14.7% to $388 million. Learn more about Sensata Technologies: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV