NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Innophos Holdings (Nasdaq:IPHS) is tomorrow, April 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $45.61 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Innophos has been 134,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Innophos has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 27.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Innophos Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells specialty phosphates primarily in North America. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.2, equal to the average chemicals industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.6.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IPHS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV