Watsco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (WSO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Watsco (NYSE:WSO) is tomorrow, April 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 56 cents per share. At a price of $70.68 as of 9:52 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for Watsco has been 325,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Watsco has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are up 12.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Watsco, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, distributes air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment and related parts and supplies in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.6, equal to the average wholesale industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.6.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV