The Securities Law Firm of Menzer & Hill, P.A. ( www.suemyadvisor.com) announced today that it is continuing its investigation of the sales practices of brokerage firms that solicited purchases of Lehman Brothers Principal Protected Notes (“Notes”). Many broker-dealers marketed the Notes as safe, secure, investments without informing the purchasers of the true risks associated with the Notes, including the fact that the Notes were tied to the credit worthiness of the guarantor, Lehman Brothers. When Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy, the value of the Notes became essentially worthless.
Investors that have purchased Notes through a brokerage account or managed account offered by Merrill Lynch, a subsidiary of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC), Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS), Wells Fargo Advisors (NYSE: WFC), Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP), UBS (NYSE: UBS), LPL Financial (NASDAQ GS: LPLA), Raymond James (NYSE: RJF), Barclays (NYSE: BCS), Edward Jones, or other brokerage firms and have sustained losses should contact the attorneys at the Securities Law Firm of Menzer & Hill, P.A. to determine if they have a claim for a recovery of losses.
For a free case evaluation or to discuss any other investment losses, please contact the Securities Arbitration Firm of Menzer & Hill, P.A. at 888-923-9223, or visit us on the web at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV