Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corporation Stock Downgraded (XPL)
- The gross profit margin for SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY is currently extremely low, coming in at 0.00%. XPL has continued with the weak profit margin when compared to the same quarter of last year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.65 million or 325.13% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 388.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.65 million to -$1.88 million.
- SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY reported poor results of -$0.14 versus -$0.06 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.