Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corporation Stock Downgraded (XPL)
- The gross profit margin for SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY is currently extremely low, coming in at 0.00%. XPL has continued with the weak profit margin when compared to the same quarter of last year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.65 million or 325.13% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 388.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.65 million to -$1.88 million.
- SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & RLTY reported poor results of -$0.14 versus -$0.06 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.