NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Community Health Systems Inc. fell 35.8 percent to $25.89.
Tenet Healthcare Corp. fell 14.7 percent to $6.44.
Hill International fell 8.6 percent to $5.11.Endeavour Silver Corp. fell 7.8 percent to $11.40. First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 7.8 percent to $22.62. Cobalt Intl Energy fell 7.7 percent to $14.20. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 6.7 percent to $14.92. Newcastle Investment Corp. fell 6.7 percent to $5.47. Callon Petroleum Co. fell 6.6 percent to $6.94. Hecla Mining Co. fell 6.5 percent to $9.13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV