Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of American Medical Systems Holdings Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims in connection with American Medical Systems Holdings Inc. ("AAMS" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMMD - News) concerning the Company’s agreement to be acquired by Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (“Endo”) in a transaction valued at approximately $2.9 billion. The transaction is expected to close late in the third quarter of this year.
On April 11, 2011, AMS announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement with Endo. Under the terms of the deal, AMS stockholders will receive $30.00 in cash per share. Our investigation concerns whether there was a fair process to obtain fair consideration for the stockholders of AMS.
If you own common shares of AMS and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss this matter and have any questions or information concerning this announcement, please contact Robert I. Harwood, Esq. at email@example.com or James G. Flynn, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call them at (877) 935-7400. For more information about class actions, or to sign up online, please visit our website: www.hfesq.com.
Harwood Feffer LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Harwood Feffer LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.Attorney Advertising. © 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV