10 Celebrity 'Fake-Out' Retirements
Is Brett Favre really retired as an NFL quarterback? It may seem pretty definite, but who can tell?
For years, Favre has milked the "will he or won't he" guessing game of sports writers and broadcasters by alternately leaving, returning, leaving and returning again to the gridiron.
The legendary (although sexting-tarnished) player has retired from the Green Bay Packers, played for the Jets, retired, played again for the Vikings, then said he planned to retire again only to return to the Vikings again.Pulling retirement papers to officially collect his pension? Favre has done that twice. Injuries seem to make the latest gold watch seem final. But don't be surprised if come preseason (assuming there is an upcoming season) the rumor mill -- fueled by Favre himself -- kicks back into high gear.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV