Market Vectors Egypt ETF (EGPT) -1.8%
On Monday the Egypt ETF suffered noteworthy losses, reminding investors of the fund's inherent volatility.
This region of the globe remains volatile as nations continue to witness political unrest. Only investors with a strong stomach for risk should try their luck with EGPT. Even then, however, exposure should be kept small.
All prices as of 2:15 PM ESTWritten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV