- Each shareholder received one transferable right (the “Rights”) for each common share held on the record date (March 8, 2011).
- Three Rights plus $6.50 (the “Subscription Price”) is required to purchase one additional common share at the subscription price and for registered shareholders free of commission and fees.
- The over-subscription privilege permits all record date shareholders who have fully exercised their primary subscription rights to subscribe for any additional amount of unsubscribed shares, if available, which they may receive based on a pro-rata allocation formula. In addition, under certain circumstances, the Fund may issue additional common shares to satisfy over-subscription requests by record date shareholders in excess of the common shares available for the over-subscription privilege. Rights acquired in the secondary market may not participate in the over-subscription privilege. The Board of Trustees has the right in its absolute discretion to eliminate the over-subscription privilege with respect to either or both primary over-subscription shares and secondary over-subscription shares if it considers it to be in the best interest of the Fund to do so. The Board of Trustees may make that determination at any time, without prior notice to rights holders or others, up to and including the tenth day following the expiration date.
Gabelli Healthcare & WellnessRx Trust Rights Offering Expires April 12, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.