NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Braskem SA Preferred Shares Sponsored ADR R (NYSE:BAK) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $29.31, above its previous 52-week high of $29.26 with 62,049 shares traded as of 11:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 186,700 shares over the past 30 days. Braskem SA Preferred Shares Sponsored ADR R has a market cap of $11.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Braskem S.A. produces and sells petrochemical products in Brazil and the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 17, above the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 8.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.8.
- Practice your BAK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BAK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV