Company Profile: Cabela's is a specialty retailer, and a direct marketer, of hunting, fishing, camping and related outdoor merchandise.Current Share Price: $25.05 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 52% based on a price target of $38 Barrington's Take: Cabela's was added to the firm's Best Ideas List in January and Barrington analysts still view the company as an "appealing long-term growth story." "Cabela's is executing its plan to become the best multi-channel outdoor specialty retail company by the end of 2012," analysts wrote. "We believe Cabela's is poised to gain additional market share from small and mid-sized outdoor products companies as it accelerates its retail store expansion strategy."
Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Company Profile: Bridgepoint Education is a regionally accredited provider of post-secondary education services, which includes programs in the disciplines of business, education, psychology, social sciences and health sciences. Current Share Price: $17.02 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 57.9% based on a price target of $38 Barrington's Take: The firm says Bridgepoint Education remains a top pick for 2011 for the same reasons Barrington picked the stock in 2010, namely discount valuation, strong fundamentals, experienced management team, a scalable business model and a solid balance sheet. "Despite certain other competitors in this sector reporting (and/or forecasting) negative new starts growth, BPI continues to post (and forecast) solid enrollment growth," Barrington analysts wrote. "Management expects full-year 2011 new student start growth compared to 2010 levels, despite regulatory changes which are scheduled to take effect during the year as well as internal quality initiatives, which were introduced in 2010 or are scheduled to be introduced in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV