Echo Global Logistics (ECHO)
Company Profile: Echo Global Logistics is a provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing, serving the transportation and logistics needs of its clients.Current Share Price: $13.32 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 37.1% based on a price target of $18 Barrington's Take: Barrington analysts are still fans of Echo Global as its "technology offerings are a competitive differentiator that will enable the company to continue gaining share of a large and underpenetrated market opportunity."
U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Company Profile: U.S. Auto Parts Network is a distributor of aftermarket auto parts and accessories. Its products consist of body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories. Current Share Price: $8.01 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 38% based on a price target of $12 Barrington's Take: U.S. Auto Parts Network was a new addition to Barrington's Best Ideas List in January and remains among the firm's best picks. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV