Modine Manufacturing (MOD)
Company Profile: Modine Manufacturing is engaged in thermal-management technology, serving the vehicular, industrial, commercial, building HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) and fuel cell markets.Current Share Price: $16.72 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 23.9% based on a price target of $20 Barrington's Take: Modine Manufacturing, which was added to Barrington's best picks list in January, "continues to be our favorite small-cap industrial investment." Barrington analysts say the stock is a deep value investment. "As a result of the combination of a lower cost structure and recovering markets, MOD should have an explosive 2011-2013 EPS growth rate," the firm wrote.
InnerWorkings (INWK) Company Profile: InnerWorkings is a provider of managed print services to corporate clients across a range of industries. Current Share Price: $7.97 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 35.5% based on a price target of $10 Barrington's Take: InnerWorkings is the second of two additions to Barrington's Best Ideas List as the firm believes "current business momentum is strong and expect solid financial performance in 2011." "After some refinement of the company's business model, all three primary growth avenues for InnerWorkings (enterprise clients, transactional clients and M&A activity) are expected to contribute meaningfully to financial results in 2011 and beyond," the analysts wrote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV