Company Profile: Imax is an entertainment-technology company, specializing in motion-picture technologies.Current Share Price: $30.97 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 22% based on a price target of $39 Barrington's Take: Imax offers investors "an appealing long-term growth story as management executes its footprint expansion program both domestically and internationally," Barrington analysts wrote. "The surge in 3D film releases bodes well for the future. The increasing popularity of 3D films is complementary to the growth of Imax."
AtriCure (ATRC) Company Profile: AtriCure is a medical-device company that makes surgical ablation systems designed to create precise lesions, or scars, in heart tissue. Current Share Price: $12.67 (April 11) Potential Upside from March 31: 23% based on a $14 price target Barrington's Take: The research firm says AtriCure offers investors an "appealing long-term growth story and is trading at an attractive valuation. In our opinion, there are few companies in our medical-device universe that have greater percentage growth opportunities than ATRC, which is why ATRC remains on our Best Ideas List at this point."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV