NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $3.0 billion market cap, semiconductor component maker grew by 417% to a profit of $147 million compared to the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on six U.S. common stocks for April 8, 2011. In total, three stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Vishay Intertechnology reported $689 million in revenue, an increase of 13.5% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Vishay Intertechnology: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$27 million market cap, Louisiana land manager, CKX Lands Inc (CKX) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, CKX Lands reported a net income of $0.34 million, up 75.1% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue increased by 2.6% to $0.44 million. Learn more about CKX Lands: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV