China Trade Deficit Equals Treasury Doom
The phrase "cornered rats" comes to mind when contemplating the collection of Fed officials hunkered down in their propaganda bunker. They have used up each and every tool in their monetary toolbox. They have used up every myth to try to make it sound like the U.S. still had a functional market for its sovereign debt.
Now, just as the U.S. municipal bond market teeters on the brink of an horrific collapse, we also have the debt market for the U.S.'s sovereign debt suddenly appearing every bit as fragile (i.e., ready to implode).
The debt schemes that have allowed the U.S. government to avoid assuming any fiscal responsibility for its incompetent management of the economy are about to collapse, and nothing can change that reality.
This makes the warning of "imminent hyperinflation" for the U.S. economy more pertinent than at any time since Shadowstat's John Williams started sounding the alarm nearly a decade ago.This also means the window of opportunity for U.S. dollar-holders to convert that worthless paper to gold and/or silver on any kind of favorable terms, is about to permanently close. While most, if not all, of this confetti is headed to zero, it is obvious that the greenback will be the first major currency to collapse. A "trade deficit" for China equals the end of the line for the Federal Reserve's bond Ponzi-scheme.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV