"By incorporating THX Media Director, we believe our tools and services can provide greater value to the artists who spend countless hours perfecting the audio and video experience and for consumers who want to view entertainment as creatively intended," said Corey Ferengul, EVP Products at Rovi Corporation. "The industry now has a reliable source for delivering a high-quality entertainment experience whether on disc or over-the-top to connected devices."
THX Media Director-enabled devices (set-top boxes, 3DTVs, projectors, and A/V receivers) will be available in early 2012 from companies including: LG Electronics, Logitech, JVC U.S.A., Epson America, and Onkyo.
For more information on THX Media Director, please visit http://www.thx.com/consumer/thx-technology/thx-media-director/
About THX Ltd.From the big screen to your screen, THX ignites your passion for exciting entertainment experiences. Founded by George Lucas and recognized by audiences around the globe, THX is synonymous with the design and certification of world-class cinemas, premium audio systems, HDTVs, and blockbuster movies and games. Products featuring THX technologies defy convention and define quality in their class, whether in the cinema, in the home or on the road. For more information, visit www.thx.com.
SOURCE THX Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV