Other losers were Cobalt International Energy (CIE), Exterran Holdings (EXH), Valero Energy (VLO), Inpex (IPXHY) and Weatherford International (WFT), declining 7.5%, 7.3%, 6.1%, 5.7% and 5.4%, respectively.
Southwestern Energy (SWN) lost 5.4% last week, after UBS downgraded the stock to neutral from buy. The brokerage firm maintained the target price of $44 per share and observed output slow down at the company's Fayetteville production site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV