The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Artificial Life, Inc. (OTC BB: ALIF) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to the investing public between May 5, 2010 and April 6, 2011.
On April 13, 2010, the Company engaged KPMG to be its accountant. When conducting the audit for FY 2010, KPMG disagreed with the Company over the Company’s accounting treatment of reserves for account receivables and revenue recognition, preventing KPMG from issuing an unqualified opinion. The Company refused to alter the accounting treatment of these entries, and dismissed KPMG on April 6, 2011. On April 7, 2011, the Company’s stock price fell over 25%, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Artificial Life investors. If you purchased Artificial Life stock between May 5, 2010 and April 6, 2011, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Laurence Rosen, Esq., or Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV