WeddingChannel Couture Show Unveils New Luxury Experience For Bridal Fashion Week
The WeddingChannel Couture Show ( www.wccoutureshow.com), the number-one wedding fashion trade show, today unveiled an exciting new concept for New York Bridal Fashion Week. This year, the WeddingChannel Couture Show has added several enhancements to provide an unparalleled luxury experience so the best names in bridal can connect in the ultimate, one-stop destination.
“For the past 16 years, WeddingChannel Couture Show has been the definitive venue and marketing partner for nearly 400 bridal designers,” said Carley Roney, cofounder of The Knot Inc. “This year, we wanted to truly push the boundaries of what the ultimate bridal fashion show should be and have partnered with an award-winning event designer, created a luxury bridal lounge and added attendee promotions and rewards—all along with all of the benefits that exhibitors and buyers have enjoyed for years.”
NEW FEATURES AT THE WEDDINGCHANNEL COUTURE SHOW
- Luxury Event Design: Award-winning event designers Eyal Tessler and Leslie Price from In Any Event will be partnering up with WeddingChannel Couture Show to create a uniquely designed reception space, as well as an amazing wedding dress exhibition in the heart of the show, featuring more than 30 designer gowns and accessories as inspiration.
- Ultimate Buyers Lounge: Exhibitors and attendees can relax and regroup in the luxe Presidential Suite, where they can receive massages and makeup retouches as well as enjoy food and refreshments.
- Promotions & Rewards: Attendees can pick up a “Passport to Fashion” game card so each exhibitor they visit will bring them one stamp closer to winning amazing prizes from celebrity accessory designers Judith Leiber and Erin Cole, valued at over $5,000.
- Sneak Peek at the New Bridal Fashion Week: Tune in to Carley Roney, celebrity wedding expert and cofounder of The Knot Inc., as she provides a preview of what’s in store for Bridal Fashion Week in October.
WHAT TO ALWAYS EXPECT AT THE WEDDINGCHANNEL COUTURE SHOW
- Nearly 100 Bridal Collections: The top designers and retailers connect at the WeddingChannel Couture Show, including Rosa Clara, Halo & Co., Anais Collezioni, Paloma Blanca, Simone Carvalli, Jasmine and more.
- More Than 1,000 Attendees: National and international designers—just about anyone who’s anyone in the bridal fashion world—come to the WeddingChannel Couture Show. Plus, hundreds of press members know this is the event for seeking out the latest designs and trends.
- FREE Bridal Insight Manual: Each WeddingChannel Couture Show exhibitor will receive TheKnot.com & WeddingChannel.com Bridal Fashion Study—valued at $1,500. This must-have manual asked 5,000+ brides about their attitudes, shopping and budget behavior, providing bridal designers and retailers insight into the $5 billion wedding fashion market.
- Exclusive Editorial Coverage: Exhibitors can showcase their designs to 2 million brides by receiving exclusive editorial coverage on the top two wedding planning websites, TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com.
- Ultimate Convenience: The WeddingChannel Couture Show is located in the heart of Manhattan and even provides convenient shuttles to take guests to other Bridal Fashion Week partner locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV