6. PPL Corporation is an energy and utility holding company engaged in the generation of electricity from power plants in the northeastern, northwestern, and southeastern U.S. The company markets wholesale or retail energy primarily in the northeastern and northwestern regions of the U.S., delivers electricity to consumers in Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee and the U.K. and natural gas in Kentucky.
8 High-Dividend-Yield Defensive Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.