1. China Xiniya Fashion (XNY) is engaged in the designing and manufacturing of men's business casual and business formal apparel and accessories. It markets its products under the Xiniya brand through its network of 26 distributors and 24 department store chains. The company has over 1,300 authorized retail outlets owned and managed by third parties across China.
For full year 2010, the company reported 33.8% increase in its revenue to $136.3 million, coming in at the higher end of its guidance. Revenue growth was led by a 10% volume growth and a 21.6% increase in average selling price. Net profit soared 29.8% from 2009 levels. Additionally, ahead of its original planned increase of 180-200 new outlets in 2010, the company's authorized retail network added 223 new retail outlets.
Looking ahead, the company estimates revenue for the first quarter to increase by 29% to 39% in local currency, as compared to the year-ago quarter. Earnings per share are seen at 8 to 9 cents. For the first half of 2011, the company guides revenue between 27% and 30% as compared to first half of 2010. Meanwhile, the company plans to increase its retail store count to 180 to 220.All the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 79.8% to $8.0 in the upcoming 12 months. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Consumer Stocks With High Buy Ratings portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV