3. Joe's Jeans (JOEZ) is a designer, developer and marketer of products including denim jeans, related casual wear and accessories. The company sells its products through retailers including department stores, specialty stores and distributors worldwide, and through its retail stores.
For full year 2010, the company's revenue increased 23% as compared to 2009 levels. During the year, with stores increasing from 6 to 17, the company's retail business increased 173% from the previous year. The company is scheduled to release its first quarter 2011 earnings on April 11, 2011.
With 17 retail stores, 4 full-price stores and 13 outlet locations, the company is planning 9 additional outlet stores for 2011. In addition, to augment its sales volumes, the company plans to focus on e-commerce as another direct-to-consumer channel.Of the four analysts covering the stock, 25% recommend a buy on it while 50% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 78.6% to $2.0 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV