3. Joe's Jeans (JOEZ) is a designer, developer and marketer of products including denim jeans, related casual wear and accessories. The company sells its products through retailers including department stores, specialty stores and distributors worldwide, and through its retail stores.
For full year 2010, the company's revenue increased 23% as compared to 2009 levels. During the year, with stores increasing from 6 to 17, the company's retail business increased 173% from the previous year. The company is scheduled to release its first quarter 2011 earnings on April 11, 2011.
With 17 retail stores, 4 full-price stores and 13 outlet locations, the company is planning 9 additional outlet stores for 2011. In addition, to augment its sales volumes, the company plans to focus on e-commerce as another direct-to-consumer channel.Of the four analysts covering the stock, 25% recommend a buy on it while 50% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 78.6% to $2.0 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV