5. Rocky Brands (RCKY) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear under a portfolio of brand names including Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, Mossy Oak, Michelin and Dickies. The company distributes its products through its 10,000 retail stores and other distribution channels in the U.S. and Canada
For full year 2010, the footwear maker reported 10.2% increase in its net sales to $252.8 million as compared to the previous year. Meanwhile, net income stood at $7.7 million or $1.14 per share as against $1.2 million or 21 cents in 2009. Moreover, customers welcomed Rocky's new product launches and brand extensions, thereby expanding demand and leading to a profitable 2011.
The company is focusing on longer-term strategic goals and recently announced appointments to key positions. Rocky is keen to explore international markets to build brand awareness for its products. The company expects its new international sales president to boost sales outside the U.S.Analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 22.1% to $19 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV