5. Rocky Brands (RCKY) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear under a portfolio of brand names including Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, Mossy Oak, Michelin and Dickies. The company distributes its products through its 10,000 retail stores and other distribution channels in the U.S. and Canada
For full year 2010, the footwear maker reported 10.2% increase in its net sales to $252.8 million as compared to the previous year. Meanwhile, net income stood at $7.7 million or $1.14 per share as against $1.2 million or 21 cents in 2009. Moreover, customers welcomed Rocky's new product launches and brand extensions, thereby expanding demand and leading to a profitable 2011.
The company is focusing on longer-term strategic goals and recently announced appointments to key positions. Rocky is keen to explore international markets to build brand awareness for its products. The company expects its new international sales president to boost sales outside the U.S.Analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 22.1% to $19 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV