6. G-III Apparel Group (GIII) designs, manufactures and markets a range of outerwear, sportswear and dresses under its licensed, own and private labels. The company operates in three segments: wholesale licensed apparel, wholesale non-licensed apparel, and retail operations.
For full year 2010, the company reported 32.8% increase in its net sales to $1.06 billion as compared to 2009. In a record performance, for the first time, the company crossed the $1 billion mark in net sales. Net income for the year increased to $56.7 million or $2.88 per share from $31.7 million or $1.83 per share in the previous year.
For the upcoming first quarter, net sales are seen coming in at $195 million as compared to $154.3 million in the year-ago quarter. For the full year, the company estimates net sales of almost $1.2 billion. Net income is forecast in the range of $64.5 and $66.5 million, or between $3.15 and $3.25 per diluted share. Meanwhile, EBITDA is pegged at 14% to 18% from the previous year.Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 86% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 16.6% to $44.3 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV